Pediatric Pulmonologists in Miami & West Palm Beach, FL
The pediatric pulmonologists of KIDZ Medical Services offer comprehensive clinical services for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary (lung) conditions and diseases in newborn babies, children, teens, and young adults.
Our board-certified pediatric pulmonologists have highly specialized training and unparalleled expertise in treating pulmonary disorders in children.
Common Pulmonary Disorders in Children
- Bronchitis, bronchiolitis
- Cystic fibrosis
- RSV (respiratory syncytial virus)
- Whooping cough (pertussis)
- Neonatal lung diseases
Many of these conditions are characterized by a chronic cough or difficulty breathing. Modern medical equipment and technologies are used to provide integrated individualized pediatric pulmonary medical care.
We work with neonatologists, pediatricians and other specialists as a team to provide excellent, personalized patient care. Our services include:
- Synagis® (RSV prophylaxis) Clinic
- Influenza, pneumonia, and pertussis (Tdap) vaccines for patients and their families
- Flexible bronchoscopy in multiple South Florida hospitals
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT) in the office and sophisticated PFTs at several South Florida hospitals that have specially trained respiratory therapists
- Pediatric sleep medicine (or referral to sleep medicine specialist), including management of neonatal and obstructive sleep apnea, parasomnias, circadian rhythm disorder
Frequently Asked Questions
If your pediatrician or family doctor recommends that your child see a doctor who specializes in lung and respiratory disorders in children, trust the experts at KIDZ Medical Services. Call to make an appointment with one of our pediatric pulmonologists or request an appointment online.