Obstetrics & Gynecology
In addition to providing the most comprehensive neonatal and pediatric services for infants, children, and adolescents, KIDZ Medical Services provides emergency room (ER) and obstetrical and gynecological services for teenage and adult women.
We are now offering outpatient OBGYN services at Homestead to provide prenatal and postnatal care to the mothers we see in the emergency room as well as general gynecological care for women in the community. To schedule an appointment or to learn more about our services, please call (305)-205-6236.
Our Obstetrical Emergency Department Services
- Laborist on-site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- OB triage
- Pregnancy related emergencies
- Evaluate labor progression
- Postpartum contraception counseling
- Postpartum support
- Monitor fetal heart rate and address any issues immediately
- Deliver your baby safely via different delivery techniques including:
- Vaginal delivery
- Cesarean delivery (C-section)
- Bedside ultrasound
Our dedicated, board-certified gynecologists diagnose and treat a variety of health conditions during gynecologic emergency room visits:
- Ruptured ovarian cysts
- Abnormal uterine bleeding including:
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- and much more
- Vaginal infections
- STD treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endometrial biopsy
- Gynecological surgeries
- and more
OB/GYN Patient Forms
- MOMZ OBGYN General Consent- English
- MOMZ OBGYN Pelvic Exam Consent - English
- MOMZ Patient Intake_Registration Form - English and Español
The KIDZ medical laborist provides immediate care at Baptist Health of South Florida - Homestead Hospital.
To learn more about our OB/GYN emergency services or to arrange a consultation, call KIDZ Medical Services at (305) 205-6236.