KIDZ Medical Services is always interested in adding neonatal and pediatric physicians to our various specialties. We have careers available for physicians who are interested in joining our neonatology division that practices in various levels of neonatal care at hospitals throughout South Florida.
In addition to neonatology, our other pediatric specialties are always excited to add physicians. Specialties include: Pediatric cardiologists, pediatric pulmonologists, pediatric neurologists, pediatric surgeons, sleep specialists, pediatric intensive care physicians, pediatric hospitalists, pediatric emergency room physicians, pediatric hematologists and oncologists, pediatric nephrologists, pediatric urologists, and pediatric gastroenterologists.
KIDZ Medical Services employs many advance practice clinicians (neonatal nurse practitioners, pediatric nurse practitioners and physician assistants). Advance practice clinicians practice various levels of neonatal and pediatric care at diverse hospitals. KIDZ Medical Services empowers its advance practice clinicians to reach their full potential in a variety of settings: level I, II and II newborn intensive care units, pediatric intensive care units, pediatric emergency care, and pediatric subspecialty offices.
There are many areas of employment opportunities in a variety of pediatric services. KIDZ Medical Services employs hearing screening technicians, sleep specialty technicians, doctor’s office workers, and medical billing office staff.
Competitive employment packages for neonatal and pediatric careers in South Florida
- Full-time employment opportunities offer excellent compensation and benefits packages and some positions include profit sharing
- Part-time flexible positions are also available
- All positions offer flexible scheduling and strong collegial relationships
- Positions may be available in multiple South Florida locations, including Miami-Dade, Broward, St. Lucie, Palm Beach and Collier County
- Educational/training opportunities are available
- Some positions offer yearly allotted compensation for continuing education
- South Florida offers diverse housing options and excellent school systems. The current real estate market makes this an opportune time to purchase a home in South Florida.
- Florida has no state income tax
- Although this is a very desirable area of Florida, KIDZ can accept a physician on an H1 visa
If you are interested in an opportunity with KIDZ Medical Services, please call us at (305) 661-1515 ext. 280 or submit an employment inquiry below. A KIDZ employment and career representative will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.